|Left click a postcard image to enlarge it.|
The southern end of Howard Gardens showing the statue of Lord Aberdare. This was temporay placed in the Gardens between 1897 and 1915 after which it was moved to Alexandra Gardens.
Through the trees is Mount Tabor Primitive Methodist Church.
|Looking south west diagonally across the Gardens to Mount Tabor Primitive Methodist Church and the statue of Lord Aberdare.|
|The Camera Series. Western Mail Ltd. (postmarked 1905)|