Grange Gardens, Cardiff

postcard

Grange Gardens was created on three acres of land donated by Lord Windsor and Lord Bute, and was formally opened on the 19th June 1895. It is now bordered by Holmesdale Street, Pentrebane Street and Corporation Road. Postcards of Grange Gardens are uncommon, which is perhaps surprising given that it was a busy pleasure ground at the same time as the most popular period for postcards. As well as the one postcard image there is a section which explores the documented history of Grange Gardens.

Other links

Copyright statement